This vintage World War II era Slingerland Radio King 7.25 x 14 snare drum has full-bodied, deep “fat” tone! Please contact us for full details.
- Beavertail lugs in a staggered setup of 6 top/6 bottom
- Rosewood throwoff and butt end and
- Single flanged clip-style brass rims.
- Thick 1-ply maple shell.
- White marine pearl finish.
- Condition: Very Good/Excellent!
For sale at best offer over $595.00. This means that we are requesting offers above this amount. To submit your bid please call 800-729-3111 or 641-693-8691, Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Central Time, or click here to send an email.