Traditional Series Toca Congas offer highly tapered shells for maximum bass tones out of the three different sized Toca conga drums. Extended collar and top-grade bison skins give this series a vintage look and sound.
Toca Traditional Series Conga Drum Features:
1. Asian Oak Afro-Cuban shell design with burnt-in Toca logo.
2. Four-bolt tension hardware for maximum shell support.
3. Traditional style hoop with extended height collar for easy playing.
4. Extremely tapered shells deliver maximum bass tones.
5. Top-grade matched bison heads.
Toca Traditional Series Conga Drum Specifications:
1. Sizes: 11″ Quinto, 11 3/4″ Conga and a 12 1/2″ Tumba.
2. Colors: Dark Walnut with Gold Hardware (DWG), Natural Wood with Brushed Chrome Hardware (T)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM – NOT RETURNABLE