"How much is my drum set worth?"
Do you want to sell your drum set or snare drum but don't know what it's worth? Do you need a drum appraisal for insurance purposes?
We can help.
Since 1987, Vintage Drum Center has been recognized worldwide as a leader in the vintage drum industry and as an authoritative source for pricing vintage drums, cymbals, and hardware. Our Drum Appraisal Service provides you with the dollar amount you could reasonably expect to sell your vintage or used drum gear in today's marketplace. (Please note: historical details are not included).
Brands We Appraise:
& Newer Drums - Ludwig, Slingerland, Camco, Rogers, Gretsch, WFL, Leedy, Leedy & Ludwig, George Way, Trixon, Sonor and Premier, Yamaha, Tama, Pearl, DW, and more.
& Newer Cymbals - A. Zildjian, K. Zildjian, Paiste, Sabian, Istanbul, Meinl, Bosphorus, Dream, and more.
& Newer Hardware - Ludwig, Slingerland, Leedy, Gretsch, Trixon, WFL, Camco, Rogers, Sonor, Premier, Gibraltar, Pearl, DW, and more.
Don't see your brand? Call us: 800-729-3111, 9-5 CST.
Drum Appraisal Fees:
$29.95 Snare Drum Appraisal (3 drums for $69.95) - Includes the current market value of your snare drum.
- $39.95 Drum Set Appraisal #1 - includes the current market value of your drums plus original tom stands.
- $69.95 Drum Set Appraisal #2 - includes the market value of your drums, original tom stands, and cymbal set. Values for drums, and cymbals are individually itemized. BONUS: 3 helpful tips on how to get a better selling price.
- $69.95 Drum Set Appraisal #3 - includes the current market value of your drums and hardware set. Values for drums, and hardware are individually itemized. BONUS: 3 helpful tips on how to get a better selling price.
- $99.95 Drum Appraisal #4 - includes the market value of your drums, cymbals, and hardware set. Values for the drums, cymbals, and hardware are individually itemized. BONUS: 3 helpful tips on how to get a better selling price.
to Order an Appraisal:
- Enter your information below and attach up to 5 digital photos (front and back views). Be sure to enter the four verification letters into the empty box, then click "submit."
- Call us toll-free to confirm receipt of your information and to arrange payment: 800-729-3111 or 641-693-8691.
- Our appraiser, Ned Ingberman, or one of his team members, will view your photos and assess the retail market value of your gear. Then, you will receive an e-mail with our Appraisal Document.
- Our appraisal report relies entirely upon the information and photos that you provide and is accurate insofar only as these represent the actual identity, authenticity, approximate age and condition of your vintage gear. So please inspect your equipment before submitting the appraisal form.
Drum Center is dedicated to performing your appraisal with
professional competence and a high standard of ethics.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Our estimate of market value is based on information known at the time of the appraisal and we will offer only opinions that are objective, impartial and unbiased.
- If the value of your drum gear is so low that in our estimation the appraisal fee is not worth investing, we'll tell you.
- We will decline appraisal requests that contain false or misleading information.
- We may request additional photos or details in order to accurately evaluate your gear.